FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Here :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dawncoskren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawncoskren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Here :)
    Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 5:51am
Hello Dora,

Glad your treatment is over. I'm currently going through Chemo. Already had surgery. Nice to meet you.
DX 6/14/13 TNBC-IDC
7/15 BRCA 1 Positive
7/16 double mastectomy
7/23 Post surgery Pathology- Stage1,tumor 2cm nodes clr.
8/16/13 4 A/c and 4 Taxol
1/6/14 implants
3/13/14 ovaries and tubes removed
3Negchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3Negchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:23pm
Hi Dora,
I'm sort of new too.  I never post, but stop by the site often to read any new TNBC news.  I was Dx 7/2012 I finished my radiation 3/2013 now I am waiting to do my reconstruction.
Dx 7/2/12 @31 yrs. 2 multifoc tumors,grade 3, 3+nodes,chemo A/C,Gemcit/Carbopl, left uni MX,no residual CX, 0/23nodes+,delayed recon, 32rads,preparing for DIEP & prophl left MX
Lillie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:30pm
Hi Dora,
I am so glad you found this TNBC site.  None of us wanted to be here, but we all make it easier for each other with our Support.

I'm sorry you are having a second bout with breast cancer.  Have you had surgery?  Do you have the information on Stage and Grade, or lymph node involvement?  It is good that you have finished chemo.  What type of chemo did you have?  I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but it helps to know a persons history when discussing this disease.

Now that you have posted you are officially in the Club.  We love to keep up with everyone's progress.

Love and God Bless,
Lillie
Dx 6/06 age 65,IDC-TNBC
Stage IIb,Gr3,2cm,BRCA-
6/06 L/Mast/w/SNB,1of3 Nodes+
6/06 Axl. 9 nodes-
8/8 thru 11/15 Chemo (Clin-Trial) DD A/Cx4 -- DD taxol+gemzar x4
No Rads.
No RECON - 11/2018-12 yrs NED
hopeful57 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hopeful57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:44pm
Hi, Dora, nice to meet you. That is great you are already done chemo. Do you have any more radiation to do? This site is wonderful with knowledgable women who are able to answer all sorts of questions, and offer guidance. I just found out today that I will have 28 radiation treatments. My last Taxol is next Tuesday. Nice to meet you. Wish you the best!
Dorajean99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorajean99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 2:16pm
Hi everyone,

My name is Dora, I am new here.
This is my second time being diagnosed with BC. This time I have TNBC.
I have already done my chemo, did my 21 treatment of radiation today.

I hope to meet everyone :)

~Dora~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic