FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello All
    Posted: Nov 18 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by 123Donna 123Donna wrote:

Matt,

Thank you for checking in with us.  We all miss Kim so much too.   Your tattoo of your life with Kim is amazing and beautiful.  Sounds like you have your hands full raising 3 kids.  I bet Miss Beth keeps you on your toes!

Donna

Tattoo is really beautiful.... must say.
sue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2012 at 10:29am
Dear Matt,

Thank you for sharing your expression of your beautiful life with Kim. The tattoo is absolutely lovely! You are such an inspiration for others. Your plate is very full, yet you still find time to remember and support our community. Prayers continue. 

Love and Peace, 
Sue
Dx 7/10, age 53. TNBC left breast, stage I, grade 3, IDC 0.5 cm, DCI 2.5 cm, 0/8 lymph nodes neg. BRCA-. T/C x4 finished 2/09/11, rads x34 finished 4/21/11.          
SagePatientAdvocates View Drop Down
Senior Advisor
Senior Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SagePatientAdvocates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 9:08pm
Dear Matt,

you are a lovely man and the tattoo is absolutely beautiful.

Kim was deeply loved on this site, as you know.

You and your children shall be in my prayers..

Happy Father's Day, in advance. I am sure you are a marvelous dad!!!!

warmly,

Steve
I am a BRCA1+ grandson, son and father of women affected by breast/oc-my daughter inherited mutation from me, and at 36, was dx 2004 TNBC I am a volunteer patient advocate with SAGE Patient Advocates
majjers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote majjers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 6:14pm
What a beautiful memorial tatoo!  My daughter had one done for her grandpa 2 years ago. It means alot every time you see it.  Wanted to also wish you a Happy Father's Day!
dx 5/25/07, Stage 2A,TNGr3
DD 4 AC,4 Taxol
32 rads
BRCA 1&2 (-)
7/11 mets to lung; Too many lines of chemo to list! The saga continues but only GOD numbers my days!
123Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 1:09am
Matt,

Thank you for checking in with us.  We all miss Kim so much too.   Your tattoo of your life with Kim is amazing and beautiful.  Sounds like you have your hands full raising 3 kids.  I bet Miss Beth keeps you on your toes!

Donna
DX IDC TNBC 6/09 age 49, Stage 1,Grade 3, 1.5cm,0/5Nodes,KI-67 48%,BRCA-,6/09bi-mx, recon, T/C X4(9/09)
11/10 Recur IM node, Gem,Carb,Iniparib 12/10,MRI NED 2/11,IMRT Radsx40,CT NED11/13,MRI NED3/15

Pink Warrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pink Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2012 at 10:25pm
I'm terribly sorry that I haven't checked in with you all in so long.  Things can be crazy hectic sometimes when you're a single dad of 3.  But I do think of you often  I continue to pray that you all are doing well.  

So far, we've made it to 2 Relays for Life.  The first one, we didn't stay too long, as Beth was very tired, *read CRANKY*.  But the second one, we stayed for the luminary service, and cried our eyes out.  It was absolutely beautiful.

I came here tonight to share a small part of my life with you.  I had a friend of Kim's draw me up a tattoo design recently.  We talked about what the imagery meant, and I sent her a rough draft.  She has the skills of a professional artist, where mine are the skills of a pre-schooler.  But I had the tattoo done today.  It came out every bit as beautiful as I imagined it to be.  So this is the representation of mine and Kim's life together.....
Dx:10/09,IDC Stg 2,Gr 3,TN
BRCA 1&2 -
Partial DD EC/AC
Local recur 11/10
BMX 12/10 Right proph
TC x 4 Rads x 33
9/11 Skin mets, mediastinal & hilar nodes
Abraxane/Avastin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic