FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you want to help women with depression?sio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
depcancerstudy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depcancerstudy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you want to help women with depression?sio
    Posted: Jan 09 2010 at 4:51pm

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HELPING WOMEN WITH DEPRESSION? 

I am a clinical psychology student conducting a research project exploring cost-effective treatment for women with depression by exploring the cancer support group model. In order to qualify, participants must have experienced depression prior to receiving a breast cancer diagnosis, and attended a face-to-face cancer support group.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me to schedule a brief telephone screening to see if you qualify. If you meet inclusion criteria, you will be invited to participate in a SurveyMonkey online survey containing questions about your experiences with cancer and depression. 

I am offering a $15 Amazon gift card for qualifying participants who complete the online survey. 

My research methods have been approved by my graduate school's Internal Review Board, and I would be happy provide more details as needed. 

Please feel free to contact me with questions and/or concerns.

Thank you for your interest!

Kristi

please contact me at depressioncancerstudy@gmail.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic