FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any long term survivors?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Leahstuffle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahstuffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 1:03pm
Thanks, Donna! I don't know the efficacy of each of the options, but I am relieved to have something that isn't *just* chemo to work with. I'm excited about a multi pronged approach.
britricker10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britricker10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 9:53pm
That's very good news, Leah! This will be an encouragement to many. I know you are in the thoughts and prayers of many people. Best of luck on this journey! 
Leahstuffle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahstuffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2019 at 4:15pm
Hey friends, I just got results that I am PD-L1 positive and will start abraxane and tecentriq next week. I also have low platelets (75,000) and my hematocrit came back borderline low, too. The concern is bone marrow metastases. I was really bummed to hear that and it makes me very nervous. Hoping for an excellent outcome from the immunotherapy!
britricker10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britricker10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 23 minutes ago at 8:02pm
Good luck! Hopefully all goes well! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic