FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anniversary Date?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MomMom44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MomMom44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anniversary Date?
    Posted: Jan 12 2015 at 3:11pm
Hello,

Recently I saw a post somewhere - not sure if it was here - that gave a link specifically for the "official" anniversary date for TN women. I can't find the posting. It said that the anniversary date should be from the date of diagnosis, rather than the date that treatment began or ended. Does anyone have that information and is there some type of clinical validity for it? If so, if a link could be provided, that would be greatly appreciated.

This is important for me and a friend - both of us diagnosed with TN on January 9, 2014. Here's hoping that link was accurate and it is from the date of DX!

Thank you

DX TNBC 1/14; age 66; Stage 1; Grade 2; 1.2 cm; 0/2 nodes; lumpectomy; BRAC Neg; 4 DD AC; Completed 12 weekly Taxol July 2014; Radiation August 2014
JackiWalkr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackiWalkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2015 at 2:10pm
That is what I was told. Date of diagnosis. But, some use last treatment. Individual choice I guess.
DX IDC TNBC 3/31/14 Age 46 Stage 2a, Grade 3, 2.1cm, 0 nodes, (4)Carbo(5)Taxol. AC DD 4 of 4. Lumpectomy 10/30/2014 NED. 33 Rads 2/12/15. BRCA 1/2 normal=negative
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic