New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - After Breast Cancer - Now What?  New Facebook grou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

After Breast Cancer - Now What? New Facebook grou

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Asovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After Breast Cancer - Now What? New Facebook grou
    Posted: Oct 24 2018 at 2:42pm
I have started a new Facebook group called “After Breast Cancer -Now What?” I am finding this is a very difficult time for me. After all the months of having a team at your fingertips, you are all of a sudden back out in the real world. Just how do I invent that “new me”? Even though I will be on Xeloda for 6 months, I still feel lost. If you go to the main Facebook news feed page and search for “After Breast Cancer - Now What?” It will come up. Please come and join us!
Emoser17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emoser17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2018 at 7:20am
I just requested to join. Are our posts only shared with those in the group and not on our general Facebook feed? I know the " lost" feeling that you are referring to, I'm there also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic